Callosum is seeking a Project Coordinator to help organize marketing research studies. The specific duties associated with this position include:
- Coordinating projects through all stages of the research process
- Managing day-to-day needs with external suppliers
- Overseeing data collection and quality assurance processes
- Preparing reports with data entry and slide design
- University degree
- 0-2 years of professional work experience
- Strong verbal and written skills in English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organizational and project management skills
In addition to the above, the candidate will ideally:
- Have previous career experience in marketing research or data analytics
- Be familiar with Mac operating systems
Please send your application to Nathalie Martel.
We look forward to hearing from you!